How was this movie? I saw the picture and automatically thought "TWILIGHT!" lol I have Twilight on the mind right now because Aaron is getting me Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 on Blu Ray for Valentine's Day. :) I'm hoping he'll give it to me early because he already has his present (two games he wanted, that get downloaded directly to the computer, were on super sale so I had to get them early and I told him what I wanted. No surprises this year, but that's okay.)
How was this movie? I saw the picture and automatically thought "TWILIGHT!" lol I have Twilight on the mind right now because Aaron is getting me Breaking Dawn Pt. 1 on Blu Ray for Valentine's Day. :) I'm hoping he'll give it to me early because he already has his present (two games he wanted, that get downloaded directly to the computer, were on super sale so I had to get them early and I told him what I wanted. No surprises this year, but that's okay.)
ReplyDelete